Friday, July 28, 2017

You're a Llama Fun!


During July, while the Tour de France race is being run, the Tour de Fleece is also happening!  Spinners, crocheters and knitters participate in this annual challenge, and as a spinner, I joined three teams this year (for my Turkish spindle, my Trindle, and my wheel, for those who are curious).  :)

When I saw this llama set in Orlando at the Scrap Expo, I just had to have it!  And yay, it is the perfect companion for Eyelet Outlet's llama brads!  


I sponged in a cloudy sky and colored a desert landscape with Copic markers, adding a sun and cloud brad to help set the scene.


I inked only part of the sentiment, filling in the word llama with a llama brad instead.  "You're a llama fun!"  He's so cute!  My fiber-loving friends would appreciate a card like this one!   

Eventually I am gonna get around to processing and spinning some llama fiber!  I have some in my stash! 


2 comments: