Thursday, August 10, 2017

I Love Rainbow Glitter Washi

When I saw the Eyelet Outlet Rainbow Glitter Washi Tape I immediately thought of my granddaughter, who tells us her favorite color is "Rainbow!"  She also loves snow cones, so I had to put the two together for this card!  It's a perfect day for a snow cone, don't you think?


The snow cone image is from Cricut Summer Love cartridge.  For the rainbow layer, I used the slice tool in Cricut Design Space to make that particular layer smaller.  Then I layered some Rainbow Glitter Washi Tape onto some white card stock and ran it through the Cricut on the poster board blade setting.  The background paper is a Cricut pattern called "Confetti" and I thought it looked so much like my rainbow snow cone!  For more texture and color, I added Eyelet Outlet Enamel Hearts and Dots in various colors and styles.  There are so many to chose from at Eyelet Outlet!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you'll come back tomorrow and see what our talented design team members have for you!








2 comments: