Thursday, October 5, 2017

Persistence

Good Morning crafty friends!  I'm crazy about all of Eyelet Outlet's new Fall 2017 Brad Collection, but the Pipe Brads have to be my favorite.   The spigot is amazing in its detail and I couldn't wait to create this card with it!


I think it's clear to see that when you order your Pipe Brads, you'll need to get some of our awesome Tear Drop Bling to go with them!  They come in 3 colors and make perfect sparkling water drops, don't you think?  This card also features some of our beautiful Brick Patterned Washi Tape.  


Thanks for coming by today and be sure to hop on over to Eyelet Outlet and see all of our new Fall 2017 Collection!






1 comment:

  1. I saw this inspiration sentiment and kept wondering how I could use it with these great Pipe Brads. There's no way I would have done it justice as you have. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete