Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Washi Tape Christmas Trees

Today I used two different techniques to turn Washi Tape into Christmas Tree Cards.

The first one is inspired by the silver metallic tree that my Gran had in her formal living room each year.  I would sneak into the room in the dark to watch the lights reflect off the silver needles.

I started by attaching two different silver glitter washi tapes to cardstock and then trimming the washi tape into smaller strips.



I then used adhesive to attach the strips to green cardstock to form my tree.  Next I used four different kinds of Eyelet Outlet Bling & Enamel Dots to decorate my tree.  



I finished with a layered glittery star & one more piece of bling.

For the next tree I combined three different Eyelet Outlet Washi Tapes.


I started with the Merry Christmas at the bottom on blue shimmer cardstock and then worked my way to the top before adding a Square Bling *star* and a wood grain trunk.


I cut apart a Jewel Red Swirl Bling to use the multi-sized gems to decorate my tree.

I hope this gives you some ideas for using your Eyelet Outlet stash to create some fun Christmas Tree Cards.

Eyelet Outlet Products Used:

Did you know we have a Flickr Gallery to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles


3 comments:

  1. Super idea love the glittery tree and the other one too, the cardinals just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your trees are so fun! Great way of using your washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't mind have either of those trees in my how this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete