Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Busy, Make that Buzzy Bees

Kim from Katydid Cards with you today.   I'm sharing two cards with a bee theme.

The Eyelet Outlet store has a number of bee brads and I've been drawn to them like, well, like a bee to honey.  Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

For my first card, a Center Easel, I used the Mini Bee, Bee, and Stitched Flower-Bright Brads.



In addition, I used a Penny Black Stamp, "Bee-have".   The name of the stamp works really well for the greeting, too!  I created my own version of the Center Easel card with honeycomb side panels.
Here's another view from the side so you can see how the easel props up on the sentiment panels.




The card folds flat for mailing.



Next up, is a beehive-shaped card using the Bumble Bee Brads and Purple Paper Flowers accented with Gold Edged Jewel Brads in Purple.




Inside, I created the sentiment using the text to path option in my Silhouette design screen.


I'll see you next week with a new project.  In the meantime, "bee" well!


 Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

4 comments:

  1. Love your center easel card, it's ingenious how you made it. of course love the design as well fabulous job on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! You are obviously a whiz with the Silhouette! I love the text path of the bee!

    ReplyDelete