Sunday, March 4, 2018

Christmas Washi Tags

Hi Friends! kel here again today to share another fun project with you!!

Today's project is a set of monogrammed Christmas gift tags featuring some of the super cute washi tape in the Eyelet Outlet store! And yes, I know it's February, and Christmas is waaaaay off, but it's never too early to start stocking up on either Christmas crafting supplies or Christmas tags and cards so you're ready to go once the season hits!!

For these tags, I laid out strips of the Santa Washi, Tree Washi, Ho Ho Ho Washi, Holly Washi, and ZigZag Washi in Red on a scrap piece of white cardstock that measured 2" wide. Then I cut the tags down to 3.5" tall and then punched the scalloped tag top and threaded some red twine. 


I used the initials of my oldest son's good friends (and they're common enough that I can use them for other people if we end up getting his friends something that doesn't need a tag!)




Super easy peasy and a great way to use up both scrap paper and a handful of rolls of washi tape that I know everyone is stashing in their craft supplies haha!! Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

2 comments: