Friday, April 20, 2018

I Get Butterflies!

TGIF crafty friends!  Susie here with another ATC*!

So do you have someone special in your life? Somebody who makes your heart race and gives you butterflies in your stomach?   I hope so!  Whether it is a new love interest or a spouse of many years I have the card for you.  Time to play...


I actually started with the sentiment stamp on this card (Stampendous) and then found the perfect Prima stamp by Julie Nutting to coordinate.  A quick search for all things Butterfly over at Eyelet Outlet yielded an astounding number of brads and washi tapes from which to choose! (seriously you should check it out!)

 I went with the Mini Butterfly Brads (soo cute!) and the Butterfly Washi Tape - Wide.


I stamped the sentiment and image on watercolor paper using Archival Ink and then added color with my watercolor paints. I added a single perfect pink butterfly brad and then trimmed a larger pink butterfly out of the washi tape.


Next I matted it on black cardstock and attached it to a simple card base with a couple of  Zots... 


...and we have a finished card!


And yes I did stamp off a few extra ATCs again this week.  If you are interested in receiving one, just leave me a comment over on my Instagram page.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Materials for Butterfly Card:

Eyelet Outlet Butterfly Washi Tape -Wide
Eyelet Outlet Mini Butterfly Brads 
Prima/Julie Nutting Stamps - Calendar Musts Stampendous - Life Words
Prima watercolor paper and paint
Archival Ink

*Artist Trading Card -  2.5' x 3.5" piece of original art made in any medium and intended to be traded with other artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment